Sunday 16 October 2011

16th October 2011

I finished the half marathon in 1hr and 55mins which I am very pleased with.  It was brilliant day, 15000 runner all in great spirits. The only trouble was when I got back I had to spend the next 1hr and half chasing piglets about..


Luckly  Ross and his family turned up, just when I was giving up. Emily their daughter had brought a friend to see Grace (Scarlet) the new calf.

Had difficulties getting down stairs this morning, legs were very stiff.  So had to hop, one step at a time!


Jamie ,Jacke Kovicak and their kids came to stay this weekend. Jacke is an expert at Half marathons. This morning they help me collect the eggs, at the same time as looking round the farm.  The kids are natural chicken handlers!  They have just left to travel down to the Gower, where there are stunning beaches

Jacke encouraged me to try a marathon, so I am tempted to do the Edinburgh Marathon in next year..

No comments:

Post a Comment