Saturday 11 June 2011

10th june 2011

I finished cleaning all the other chicken sheds today. I have to say I am pleased that is over!  Not the nicest job..



We had our first chick today a female Cotwold Cream Legbar.. It is one of only a few chickens you can sex at birth. Females have a black strip on their heads.  Hope to have more tomorrow.

We seived the flowers  heads from the elderflower mixture, and then into steriled bottles .. a brilliant drink for the summer

We have our first hen party this weekend Hannah is bringing 20 of her friends so watch this space!


Tomorrow I am going to clean out the cows. Nice change from chickens.



The honeysuccle has now come out in full bloom, it smells fantastic.







Flower our last puppy is off today to my sister in Somerset.  She loves dogs so I am quiet sure she will be completely spoilt.  We will miss them all.  We are keen to have puppies from Dora and Rosie.  But will wait as having Tiger lillie puppies was lovely and very rewarding but quiet a responsiblity.

No comments:

Post a Comment