Wednesday 18 May 2011

18th May 2011

Did my egg round to Penarth today. Delivered to Foxy's Deli, which was very buzy,  but managed to get a photo...

Then went on to North meets South in the windsor arcade which Tony owns and runs with Anna his wife.


Back to Sutton Mawr where the sheep were waiting to be sheared.. Poor thing I only managed to do 5, and they looked terrible!
The others will have to wait till the weekend, as my back is killing.  How, they do 200 sheep in a day I don't know!

The wool is beginning collected and will be sent up to Pat in Hull who makes wonderful thing with it..We hope to have some of them for sale by September.


I promised a lady who is interested in the last two puppies, to upload some more photos of Bingo and Spud.



T



We have been asked what the progress on the ill piglet, and we are pleased to tell everyone he is much better and will be returning to Nell and the gang tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment